Privacy declaration (update 25/05/2018)
Transfluvia Nv, Transportcentrum LAR K20, 8930 Menen, enterprise number 0405517606 collects and processes personal data as illustrated in this privacy declaration.
With personal data, we mean all data that can be traced directly or indirectly to a natural person.
Your privacy is essential us
Transfluvia emphasizes that it always attempts to act in accordance with the Belgian Privacy Law of 30 July 2018 on privacy protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
Therefore, you will be able to discover in this declaration the sorts of data we collect and process, from who, what we use this data for and who we pass this information on to. The rights you have in this context and the way you can exercise them are also indicated further up in this present privacy statement.
Persons whose data are being processed
This privacy declaration concerns all kind of interaction between Transfluvia and its customers, prospects, suppliers, business partners, job-applicants…
Types of personal data we process
• First name
• Place of residence
• VAT number / EORI number/business unit registration number
• Copy a the identity card
• payment details (such as bank account number, credit card number,... )
• Company address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Company name
• Information concerning your use of the website (for instance browser type and the web pages visited)
• Correspondence data
Why and legal basis for processing
In our capacity of customs representative, we act either as a data controller or as a data processor.
As a data controller, we process personal data in her name and on her behalf.
In the latter case, that is to say as a data processor, we process personal data on behalf of users of our software applications.
Therefore, and depending on the case, collecting and processing your personal data is necessary for
- the execution of a contract to which you are a party, or in the face of a request before the conclusion of an agreement.
- to be able to fulfill and receive payments
- sending you our newsletter
- making it possible for us to call or email you in case this would be necessary to perform our services
- in order to deliver documents to you
Transfluvia will never make you subject to a decision on the sole basis of an automated processing, including the profiling, which would result in legal consequences for you.
With who do we share your personal data?
We will not share your personal data with unaffiliated third parties, except if this would be necessary for legitimate
professional needs (this is to carry out your requests) or if required by law or professional standards.
Your data will never be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Storage period of your personal data
Transfluvia will never store personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy declaration.
Except when needed to comply with relevant laws and regulations, your personal data will not be maintained for a period that lasts longer than 10 years.
However, this retention period can be prolonged in cases such as ongoing investigations from authorities, if there is a chance records of personal data are needed by to prove compliance with any legal requirements and also when exercising legal rights in cases of administrative appeal, lawsuits or similar proceedings.
Your rights as regards personal data processed by Transfluvia
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights as defined below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can exercise these rights free of charge.
- You have the right to have access to your personal data processed.
- You have the right to see your personal data, which would be inaccurate, being rectified as soon as reasonably possible.
- Taking into account the processing’s purposes, you have the right to see your personal data, which would be incomplete, being completed.
- You have the right to ask us for an update of your personal data.
- In some cases provided for in the GDPR, you have the right to require that the processing of your personal data will be restricted.
- In some cases provided for in the GDPR, you have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation.
- In some cases provided for in the GDPR, you have the right to see your personal data being deleted (right to be forgotten).
- You have the right to see your personal data being transferred.
In case a dispute relating to processing your personal data would arise, you can submit a mediation request to the Data Protection Authority at the following address:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35
Tél : +32 2 274 48 00
In case of questions about this privacy declaration, or the manner in which Transfluvia collects, uses or processes your personal data, one can always contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
By consulting our website, one explicitly accepts having read and understood the conditions of the disclaimer mentioned hereafter.
This website has been created by Transfluvia with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, and despite all efforts, it may happen that the provided information is no longer complete, accurate or up to date. In no way and at no time Transfluvia guarantees that the given information is complete, correct, comprehensible accurate or up to date.
All information on this website is of a general nature and does not constitute as (professional) advice. The information has not been tailored to suit the circumstances of a specific (legal) person.
Transfluvia accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website.