I'm moving

When you transfer your normal place of residence from a non-EU country to the EU, you must declare your personal belongings (including your vehicle) that you bring with you to customs.

If all the conditions are met, the customs authorities can exempt you from the applicable import taxes when importing these personal goods.

We are more than happy to provide you with further explanation. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or require further information.